Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Excited About Featuring Some Major Talent On This Blog

I was so excited to have Mosey as our first guest blogger and not surprisingly, very impressed with what she brought to the blog. So feeling optimistic, and on a roll, I decided to contact my favorite artist, Jill Bliss of San Francisco and see if she could somehow contribute. She wrote back and told me that she is currently designing some wedding invitation packages and will let  me know when they are ready. I have no doubt that they will be unlike any wedding invitation you have ever seen before.  So that is coming soon which is very exciting. I am working on that wedding hair blog I previously mentioned, so check in for that one over the next couple of days. May I also mention that I have been putting some of my favorite wedding videos on our Facebook fanpage so if you are interested, check it out.
-Shena.

1 comment: